More and more people realize that wintering in Suriname is much more fun than a Spanish Costa. The stay in Suriname is cheaper, the climate is always fun, the people are friendly and speak Dutch. The variety of restaurants and nightlife in Paramaribo is unmatched and the natural resources of the country are so big that you can always discover something new. Paramaribo has excellent medical facilities (with Dutch speaking staff and doctors!). Of course, Martinus’s staff knows what to do with unexpected emergencies.
Managing your business in the Netherlands is as easy as Spain, and most health insurers are extremely flexible when you indicate that you want to overwinter in Suriname. The staff will be pleased to answer all your questions about banking business, papers, fees and air fares.
In the city of Paramaribo, no scary diseases have been any more like malaria and dengue. When visiting inland, you may want an injection or tablet against malaria with your doctor.
Martinus Apartments uses special and very attractive rates for winter lovers.
Martinus and HaKo offer to everybody at home and abroad:
- Long-term stay for senior citizens
- Overwintering possibilities
- Stay in a fantastic living environment.
- A wonderful home feeling
- Living on your own
- Swimming in our own swimming pool
The accommodation Martinus:
- Bedroom fully furnished
- Kitchen equipped with all conveniences
- Living room where you can rest
Present at HaKo:
- Single and double rooms fully equipped with hot and cold water and Wi-Fi
- On request Home care (cooperation with Quality Care Netherlands / Suriname)
See the website http://www.martinus-suriname.net
On the site you will mostly enjoy our special exotic plants.
While enjoying a drink, you can relax on our veranda.
We also work with a transport company that carries your transport to and from the airport.
In the area you will find:
- Republic Bank
- A shopping center and casino within walking distance
- The well-known Sana Budaya (Javanese Cultural Center)
- A sports and fitness center
- The Maretraite Mall for shopping
- The city is within 10 minutes
If you’re home or have the desire to be home again, contact us.
Do not let it be in dreams or anxious thoughts.
Keep your responsibility in your own hands.
Do not depend on children or family, but claim to live independently.
Create your own paradise!
We are ready to serve you at all times!
For more information, please contact us:
Amethiet Street # 44
Paramaribo – North
Tel: 597-457224 / 454513 Fax: 597-457293